The two-year programme of Post Graduate Diploma in Management is an extensive program to provide training in Business Management and personality development with a curriculum that is designed by The International Board of Studies with six foreign and five Indian experts. The PARK Global School of Business Excellence provides the following extensive electives in the fields of:
- Healthcare Management
- Media and Communication Management
- International Business
- Human Resource
- Business Analytics
Getting into The PARK Global School of Business Excellence follows the below procedure and the criterion for admission.
- Graduates with a minimum of 50% marks, in any discipline obtained from a University approved by UGC.
- Applicants will be short-listed on the basis of normalised CAT, MAT, XAT ATMA, JMET AND CMAT.
- Work experience has suitable weight in the admission process. Final year students can also apply.
- Selection will be based on cumulative scores, micro presentation and Personal Interview.
- SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE for meritorious students.
At Park Global School of Business Excellence, the syllabus undergoes a thorough revision on regular periods. With the excellence in training being guaranteed, we assure every aspirant entering our institution a clear corporate employability. The Programme of two years is taken care of by our highly qualified full-time faculty members also with an inspiring list of adjunct international faculty members. The criterion with which the performance of the individual is being analysed is based on global evaluation systems.