1. Dr. V. SARAVANAN VAITHIYANATHAN
- 1.Director, Park Global School of Business Excellence, Chennai
- 2. Adjunct Professor in Marketing, Production & Entrepreneurship, IIKM Business School
- 3 . Visiting Professor, Meenakshi Medical and Business School Chennai
- 4. Visiting Professor Anna University and Madras University DDE
- 1. Department Head, Department of Information systems Management and Controller of Examination, SMK Swami Institute, Chennai
- 2. Professor & HOD Dept. of Management Studies Sri Muthukumaran Institute of Technology and College Chennai
- 3 . Head Meenakshi University of Business Administration
- 4. Asst Professor Thiruthangal Nadar College Department of Business Administration
Industry Role n Profile:
- 1. CEO (Entrepreneur) Sure and Cure Pharma Chennai Sales and Supply chain Manager SAARC South – Baxter India(USA),
- 2. Designed Marketing strategies for Anaesthesia range and executed Budgeting, Costing, IRR, Team Building
- 3. CFA Auditing and Control south and Maldives
- 4. Customs Clearance and shipping control.
- 5. Implemented ERP, JD Edwards in Baxter at all CFA locations.
- 6. Regional Manager- Wockhardt ltd.
- 7. Basket proposal for 3M USA and Biotest Germany.
- 8. Area Sales Manager, SKKL, Mcgaw Ravindra.
- 1. Received appreciation for Training professors on Entrepreneurship skills at University of Madras conducted by UGC, MSME and Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
- 2. Conducted Seminar as special speaker at Adhiparasakthi engineering college and Saveetha engineering college to develop entrepreneurship skills
- 3. Conducted two day work shop on ED skills at SVCE Sriperumbudur, Sponsored by MSME. and conducted workshop on recent job needs at Sri Ram Engineering College
- 4. Chief guest for Marg gregarious college for their inter college cultural program.
- 5. Chief guest for Hindu college for their inter college cultural program.
- 6. Chair person for International conference at St Anne’s College Tindivanam, Tamil Nadu.
- 7.External Vivo voce chair person at SRM Ramapuram and Agarsen College
- 8. 8. Published book on Prescription behavior by Medical Practitioners Healthcare Marketing
- 9. Chair person for international conference conducted by St.Anne’s College Tindivanam.
- 10. Published papers at Sastha Tanjore, Annamalai university, Madras university
- 11. Certification from B-braun Germany in training and developing surgical
- 12. Published ISBN at Gurunanak college ISBN
- 13. Presented paper - Healthcare Marketing in Madras University
- 14. Published paper on Pharmaceutical strategies in RSCAS Tanjore ISSN
- 15. Published paper on Marketing needs At Annamalai University ISBN
- 16. Presented Paper on Entrepreneurship at Thiruthangal Nadar College
- 17. Presented Paper on Informative needs in Medical care at SMAC- ISSN
- 18. Published Paper on
- 1.Introduced cost saving concept in logistics-received best cost management appreciation from Baxter -Singaporeketing strategies for Anaesthesia range and executed Budgeting, Costing, IRR, Team Building
- 2. Chairman’s Excellence Award –wockhardt-1995
- 3. Member of Achiever’s Club 105% in Nepal.-1996
- 4. Received Member of Achiever’s Club 105% in Kulumanali.-1997
- 5. Received Member of Achiever’s Club 105% in Goa.-1998
- 6. Received Member of Mega Achiever’s Club 120% in Singapore-1999
- 7. Received Member of Mega Achiever’s Club 120% in Bangkok.-2000
2. Prof. R.SRIRAM
Prof. Sriram holds a Chemical Engineering Degree and is also Management Graduate of the IIM – Calcutta. He has specialized in the field of Marketing and Operations Management. He has over 25 Years of experience in Chemical Process Industry marketing Capital Equipment, Production Systems & Plants; also experienced in marketing Engineering Services and Project Management. In the recent past (nearly 3 years) has been teaching Marketing, Business Strategy and Finance in Business Schools.
Prof. Mukundan is a Post Graduates in Commerce as well as Business Management. He worked extensively in the areas of Financial Accounting as Senior Accountant and Branch Accountant cadre for reputed MNCs Overseas. He has more than five years of academic experience. He has acted as External Examiner, course coordinator and Training and Placement Officer for a reputed institute in northern India. His academic focus areas include Financial Accounting & Reporting, and International