- 1.Adjunct Professor in Finance& Entrepreneurship, Loyola College, LIBA,VIT University Bharath University, Aachi Institute of Management, Indo German Training Centre,EDII etc
- 2.Professor, Amity University Global Business School, Chennai
- 3 Board level Director, NTPC, SPHINX, TNCSC etc
- 4.Director, Park Global School of Business Excellence, Chennai
- 1. Past CEO of two scheduled banks in Maharashtra and Gujarat appointed by RBI
- 2. Held the post of Chief General Manager in IDBI Bank/BHEL at the time of VRS in 2008
- 3. Served as Founder Director of the Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Development Banking of the World Bank and IDBI at Hyderabad(1990-95), Bharath University as Dean as also Stansfield Business School, Singapore and ITM Business School
- 4. Professor in Finance of Anna Institute of Management, Govt of TN
- 5. Member of Maharashtra Legislative Council (MLC)(1997-2002)
- 6. Trained in EDI of the World Bank and at Harvard Business School
- 7. Past Director of TVS Motor Company, Apollo Hospital Enterprises, Nirma. NTPC subsidiary, GVK Hotels, Aachi Masala Foods Ltd etc
- 8. President, TN&P, Laghu Udyog Bharti ( RSS Wing for MSEs)
- 9. Chairman, RBI Committee for Urban Coop Banks for MSMEs
- 10. Adviser to Aachi Institute of Management and Entrepreneurial Development , Chennai and Agni School of Business Excellence, Dindigul, TN, London Management Academy Hyderabad (Osmania University)
- 11. Member Secretary, Gujarat Govt High Power Committee for Speedy Development of Saurashtra and Kutch Regions and Salt and Salt based Industries
- 12. Adviser to FICCI for Agro based industries and CII for MSMEs
- 13.Excellent fluency in Tamil, Hindi and English and working knowledge of Kannada, Gujarathi and Bengali
- 14.Published six books on Finance, Banking and Entrepreneurship Development
- 15.Accredited Mentor of SIDBI for MSMEs and Bharat Yuva Shakthi Trust (CII)
- 16.Accredited PPP expert of Asian Development Bank and the World Bank for 'Procurement under WB Lines of Credit'
- 17.Reserach Guide for six Doctoral scholars of various Universities/IFMR
- 18. Charter Member of The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), Chennai Chapter
- 19.MEMBER OF MAHARASHTRA LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL, MUMBAI (MLC)
Prof. RAJA SREENIVASAN
Prof. Raja Sreenivasan spent much of his Professional career in the field of sales and distribution of Industrial Goods. He acquired much of his tertiary qualifications like MBA. MMM.PGDHRM, after having had exposure to industrial experience. While his Industrial experience spans well over 30 Years, he has spent the last 10 years in field of Promoting Business Schools and Management Education. He has been in the forefront in establishing strong interface with industry and has been regular as a visiting Faculty in Management forums. He is a Management Consultant and Resource Person for MSME – Government of India
Prof. Sriram holds a Chemical Engineering Degree and is also Management Graduate of the IIM – Calcutta. He has specialized in the field of Marketing and Operations Management. He has over 25 Years of experience in Chemical Process Industry marketing Capital Equipment, Production Systems & Plants; also experienced in marketing Engineering Services and Project Management. In the recent past (nearly 3 years) has been teaching Marketing, Business Strategy and Finance in Business Schools.
Asst.Prof. R. ASHOK
Prof. Ashok is an alumnus of the IIM – Bangalore has over 14 Years of experience in Market Research; he is a Marketing Consultant to a number of medium scale units. His area focus is Brand Management. Presently he teaches Marketing Management including Marketing Research, Brand Management and related subjects.
Prof. U.SUDHIR KUMAR
Prof. Sudhir Kumar is a Commerce Graduate with tertiary qualification in Management. He began his professional career in a leading private sector in India where he worked for over 5 Years before he switched over to teaching Financial Management in Business Schools above 3 years back. His area of focus is Capital Market development including derivatives market.
Prof. Ramya obtained her Bachelor’s in Business Administration and obtained higher degrees like MBA and M.Phil. She has over 5 Years experience in HR Function in Industry. She has been teaching Management subjects in Business Schools for the past 5 years. She has specialized in Human Resources Management and currently pursuing PhD in the subject.
Prof. Mukundan is a Post Graduates in Commerce as well as Business Management. He worked extensively in the areas of Financial Accounting as Senior Accountant and Branch Accountant cadre for reputed MNCs Overseas. He has more than five years of academic experience. He has acted as External Examiner, course coordinator and Training and Placement Officer for a reputed institute in northern India. His academic focus areas include Financial Accounting & Reporting, and International.